Logan’s not so secret stash of cloth diapers has grown very, very quickly!
|Logan’s Ecoposh Fitted
Currently we have:
|Logan’s Thirsties Cover
- 12 Sweet Pea Prefolds
- 5 Applecheeks Covers
- 2 Flip Covers
- 3 Blueberry Simplex AIO’s (Dinosaurs, Monsters, and Elephants–oh my!)
- 1 Thirsties AIO (I recently invested in this Thirties dipe and it has already jumped to the top of my list as my favorite AIO. It is just so soft and a great fit on my little man.)
- 1 Smart Bottoms AIO
- 1 Sloomb Snapless OS Fitted
- 1 Ecoposh Organic Fitted
- 1 Osocozy Fitted
- 2 GroVia Kiwi Pie Fitteds
- 1 Snuggy Baby Cover
- 2 GroVia Shells
- 3 Organic Cotton Daytime Flip Prefolds (I love, love, love these prefolds! They are my absolute favorite!)
- 2 Organic Cotton Nighttime Flip Prefolds
- 3 Bummis Organic Prefolds
- 1 Bummis Aplix Cover (Sorry to say this is my least favorite diaper. I’m just not a fan of the Velcro and I’ve had a lot of trouble keeping it from Scratching Logan’s belly.)
- 1 Thirsties Cover
- 1 Simply Lite Wrap (I like this diaper a lot! The adorable elephant print doesn’t hurt either, but I’m afraid very soon we’ll have to put it away for the next baby because my son is just getting too big.)
Visit Kiwi Baby Shop (affiliate link) to grow your stash!
|A extremely fluff stuffed draw!
|Why does cloth look so beautiful in the sun?